24.10.13

Intox.


I can't feel my legs I just stepped on a pataphysical land mind.
Hung over on napalm death and overtones ringing on my creep radar.
Drink this swallow that and come back tomorrow and tell me how you feel.
I am an under cover rubber with a loose leaf stud, stoner for boners.
There is a tragedy unfolding in my jean pockets, spit medicated pussy for the G-spot.
Play with me make fun of me and allow yourself to feel better by the result of it.
I am in love with my sickness, much more than I could ever love yourself.
Ugly to the sunlight and moonlight combined, just dig a hole and jump in.
A noose is no good use, the closet tells me all your secrets bone by bone.
You are a slave to your bitter indifference and my own hatred for you.
Enjoy the view of blindness and the silence chaos brings each new praying moment.
I am a religious man, but no good in churches.
I am the downstairs, I am the cup.
The vanity that keeps you clean, breathe me in each morning.


Dru

No comments:

Post a Comment