11.12.13

RBC


The Rotten Brain Candy is running low.
Republican side coat blues on the way side.
Abstract ideals of somebodies body laying on the astral floor.
Laughing in the dark to scare crow poke outs in the phases they craze.
White water washed down, skeletor torpedo brushing against skin on a cold day.
I was hurting the moment you walked away and back into my life.
Fully catching me off guard with my catchers glove off.
Milk maid microwaves, fans the heat trembling up inside me.
This is life forever, this time it will be different and/or better.
The surrealism of this moment calls for repairs and plain language.
Fake time and smiles painting on the back of heads.
Why aren't you here holding me and feeding me sushi, like it was with no other ?
Discover the magic in the minutes holding my breathe to see you.
Look past me my lover, I am forever trekking on to afterworlds.
I hope everyone still loves me, walking past crushing toothpicks.
Used memes and introductions water down the arguments I was about to make about space.
The places in between, squeeze me alive again.
Beer can holiday and work day cigarette smoke.
This was always me, now try and un-believe me.
Take me out of your coffee can reality and tea.


Dru

No comments:

Post a Comment