23.9.13

Better



My body is an atheist.
It doesn't mind the non-belief in belief.
Its abstract and/or amoral non-attachment.

Fail to believe in myself for yourselves.
Lost in the all nothingness and fuck ups.
I hold so much hate for such wonderful wastes of skins.
These people matter so little to me.
But yet I loose emotion and material over them.
To the lions and gallows one by one.
Step up one and all, loose your footing please on the way down.
I am no ones somebody marching order.
Make sure to be tolerant to those you hate the most.
Pathetic bugs flying into lights that heat and sear the skin most profound.
I am a mystic lover, singing and sending you songs you always ignore.
It is fall when I am most alive and sound.
Rain falls on this resurrected body, Jesus bones, timber and twine.
I am still dreaming of a dance with You beneath the moon.

Dru

No comments:

Post a Comment