18.7.13

~*:


You  are in my bones like a cold morning breeze, at about 4 am.
Just as the sky is turning to day, sunlight chasing away the night.
I am on a strange high, in between jealousy and knowing fully well I never had You or ever can.
But I stare a hole right through You and dream about what if and shit ?
Attack me with Your silence, passive aggressive voodoo charms hang from Your neck.
I can never get a real feeling for You, the unbecause of unbecoming again.
I am an unambiguous wreck at Your tiny feet , unwashed  in appearance.
Can You forgive my sins for I no longer look to the Pantheon of men for guidance.
I am just wicked and ruin, lost under the 12 skies that keep me all silent from the coming attraction.
Blinded by eyes looking away too many times.


Dru

No comments:

Post a Comment