26.6.13

Shut Up


You are stuck in my mind, haunting me with Your very smile in silence.
No one notices but me, loosing my mind by not having You here.
I catch a glimpse of the future during those moments I dare to make You laugh.
Acknowledging me once again, everybody knows but me.
A naive fool, selfish once again in my own pleasures and deceitful dreams of "ought not too"
Forging a way through the nobody broken becauses, in flight spare times taken off.
I inhale and take You all in, leaving no essence of Your breath behind.

I sink along the sails of Your songs, forever in love repeating deaf mute melody sighs.
My sorceress drums are broken from too many snake charmers feeble mistakes.
Electrified on the inside, but letting those thoughts go invisible again.
So be a vapor to me once again and stop the beating in my head.
Cut the hands that heal the cuts, wounded from so below.
So low, we hiss and hum around a medicine cabinet rooting for a new method.
Dents all along the exit to better places around here, circle gravity center discarding light.
Life of the lusted resulted in pain blues wardrobe malfunctions Thursdays.

I feel lucky and miserable with nothing left but your remains.


Dru

No comments:

Post a Comment