18.8.11

True Romantic.


Its such a dark and pale godless night with no one but myself to complain to.
Spell check is on the rebound and asking for directions for someplace else.
I dance the cause of nobodies, cause no one asked about the bodies in ended space.
I wear my tunic backwards for the sake of being different.
But my difference comes as no concern to those that matter the least in important circles.
Vibes and barbwire cutting my elbows as I am slowing creep into place.
Not bringing to memory that I already used these lines elsewhere in some funeral eulogy.
I sing karaoke whenever I feel alive, I get turned off the easier just to make sure.
Stick a fork in me I am more than ready.
Salt and pepper shakers dislocated my collar bone.
I am never surprised when you come over and steal my secret stash of VHS's.
In my vision the city was all alight with music, it was beautiful.
Driving into the valley all on fire and stuff.


Dru

No comments:

Post a Comment