31.8.11

Surreal Techno Front.


You are an electrocution during orgasm.
The passion play seen in reverse.
I want to gobble Your soul as I take You from behind.
I have grey hairs and don't even drive.
Passive aggressive overweight with a personality complex, messiah.
I mean to undo everything sideways weaving it in Your palms.
I talk of kick starting the Apocalypse when we finally get to hold each other.
But most likely we will sit together and listen to music, watching the moon grow and fade.
I smell the violence in the air and feel the moisture in Your breath.
Can I see Your face again for I have told myself to forget what You look like.
I am crossed with the x marking the soft spot, next to the liver.
There is a rumbling, coming from all sides and wants.
I am picking up the pace and believing again.
I want to want again.
I believe I can Believe again, in all that never was or couldn't be.
There never was any waiting for me, I was never there anyway.
I was just a front for possibility.

Dru

No comments:

Post a Comment