16.8.11

X-P-Oh-Toe.


Gravitated towards the walls.
Concubine makeshift surprise.
Its all in the sunrise and the way you dress yourself.
Don't take heart, don't take anything at all by my meaningless blank expression.
I look like this in every moment, passing or going day or night.
Cigar smoke makes my chest hurt so I inhale with all the more vigor.
Something I say always makes you go away.
I need a brand new desire.
When I walk the back yards I grow giddy as the clouds take shape.
Iron chords and tongues of angels have taken hold of both hands going under.
There is a horror happening in the graveyard, stealing copper to pay the rent.
Your forehead is beautiful, as I pick at my left over scabs from last year.
The lines are down but no one is bluffing anymore.
I return to bible notes and memorizing hymnal numbers.
There are just certain things that tear the toe nails off, like the edge of my coffee table.

Dru

1 comment:

  1. "I new a brand new desire"... That could mean so many things.

    ReplyDelete