14.11.11

Apparent


Sadness and madness with a full blast of everlasting polarity in between.
This rhyme is not my own, saved from the last over arching head master.
I won't ever plan on being around when you need me the most.
Left to work out your own favorite past times in full view of the coming apocalypse.
Say my last name only to bring me to the front again.
I am only posing as a faint memory on groggy mornings after a night of drinking.
I can no longer remember all the poetry I pretended to write.
There are too many I's in this blank expression.
Even my mirrors are shocked by the blatant disregard for aesthetic appeal.
There's a ring around Saturn that reflects back all our faults and erotic wet dreams.
I am only catching up to make up.
In this senseless abandoned all we reach for is smoke.
Bad days dark moon and sun bathing formalities.
I just clean my room and slip from the crowd.
We are trapped with no sense of out or exit.
All buried deep in the banks of the river Babylon.

Dru

3 comments:

  1. i almost did not comment because i am so sick of you deleting accounts and making it harder for your fans to follow you. but, this is a great poem. bastard. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. he does it on purpose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never knew I had fans...

    ReplyDelete