8.10.11

Shell.


There is a plain.
And a cowl and a sound that always stays the same.
Its not too late.
To change.
In the speck of heck and doom.
Glorious humble shining sky.
You make me want to inspect and forget myself as nothing.
The shade of the appeal is no longer fascinating.
Real life has taken over, gritty and dirty to the hands.
Lonely appearance to the ones with no eyes for themselves.
Hidden in a dream that no one sleeps with.
I am not happy, misery bleeds through my white suit.
Each moment away from You.
But I am a coward.
Scared of my own fulfillment and liberation.

Dru

2 comments:

  1. You're back!
    What a strange picture to go with this piece...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never left, just took longer breaths this time. Its a woman dressed as Kali. If I am not mistaken. It fits what I had in mind while writing this piece. laters.

    ReplyDelete