31.3.13

Post-Surreal Traditionalism.

I am your mysterious blood soaked vein alien indeed.
I need the blame and you to hate me of because.
Damned be She the needle tearing my ass flesh.
Only coherent with beer in my belly.
The nightmares stare back at me in disgust.
For the only thing that scares me are clowns during the day.
Playing in the grass, allergies reacting to the smoke.
Its a beautiful day out, but I am all ugly inside.
Boiled and decayed from selfish fears.
I am so alive, but equally wanting to die a glorious death.
Erected  statues to my own house hound holiness.
Stinking to rot this eternal happiness to the core sounds.
Cut my thumb on a broken smile of yesterday.
Blood all over this French imported tile floor.

Hold my hand as we dance on the skeletons of indifference.
Make love to one another then give birth to the despair of another personality.
Glowing pathways on my ride to work, so lonely even when in Love.
Not that I ever allow myself the joy of another body.
I am just as much a stranger in my own flesh, never mind mingling with Yours.
In Your eyes I see the future, it looks very much like the past.
Because I am there, in Your arms holding You back from all things.
I need psyco-chemical stimulation just to function with others.
Sunshine brings nosebleeds and verses of poetry used up on Whores.
But then again I love Whores, myself taking the lead.
Into the snow blown night I ride my scooter.
Half drunk, but totally naked and in love with the Idea.
So I close my eyes, call your number, hear Your voice and hang up.



Dru.


No comments:

Post a Comment