4.1.12

A View From the Back


I want to be remembered as the first person you wanted to forget.
With no regrets but with plenty of missteps and burdens from childhood.
How could I make it easy on you and give you un-imagination.
I am the devil and you are his child, soon to be led among the cowards of men.
I want to disappear only to turn up a month later face down in some obscure ditch.
All bloated and shit, picked away at by small animals.
I am growing insensitive to the human condition.
Formally just plain known, now just unknown unsaved.
It is a storm a trick a betrayal of long worked for trust.
So I just drink it all down, sweet tasty despair.
A view from the back row, everyone is dressed so nicely.
We are all losing ourselves over another form of government.
God in man and man in god, and I have lost faith in both.

Dru

No comments:

Post a Comment